What We Offer
New London Specialty Pharmacy provides specialty medications and support to individuals with chronic illnesses requiring complex, high-cost treatment. Working with pharmaceutical manufacturer partners, we can help introduce new and more easily accessible medications to physicians, patients, and managed care organizations.
We work with pharmaceutical manufacturer partners through all stages of their product life cycle.
- Customized packaging programs for specific medications and therapies
- Targeted pilot programs
- Product launch support and increased pull through
- Clinical trial assistance, including product distribution and packaging
- Full reporting capabilities
- Expert funding and reimbursement assistance
- Personal patient orientation and counseling
- Proactive, verified refill reminders
- Utilization and adherence assessments
Product Launch Support
Before and during a launch of a therapy, our staff works with pharmaceutical manufacturer partners to develop a deep understanding of their product, introduce it into the marketplace, and improve acceptance.
Our support extends into marketing and educational materials. If necessary, we have the ability to develop and print a range of informative materials to share with patients, physicians, and managed care clients.
Drug Selection & Management
We provide a single point of contact for patients, their physicians, and representatives from pharmaceutical manufacturer partners. Our programs also have the following advantages:
- Specialized storage and shipping: Our inventory is kept in highly monitored, temperature-controlled facilities. We follow packaging and handling protocols designed to ensure product integrity.
- Logistics: We are able to support distribution of therapies to physician’s office for administration. We are also able to support patient assistance programs and wholesaler support services for specialty medications.
- Benefit Research: Our reimbursement specialists explain coverage and pharmacy options to our patients.
- Onsite Meeting Space: We maintain and onsite meeting space that is suitable for introduction to all parties involved in the drug launch process.
How We Use Dispill to Help Our Patients
- Are you taking one or more medications in a given day?
- Do you sometimes forget to take your medications or wonder if you have already taken them?
- Are you taking medications multiple times throughout the day and have difficulties keeping track?
- Are you a caregiver for a loved one and have trouble keeping up with their medications?
- Would you like a simple, safe, and convenient way of managing your medications?
If so, Dispill may be your solution.
What is Dispill?
Dispill is an innovative and patented multi-dose packaging system that makes it easy to take your medication. Each Dispill blister pack contains 28 individual blisters that contain your prescribed medication for a specific time (morning, noon, evening, bedtime) and date.
Each Dispill blister pack is personalized according to each patient’s prescribed medications. Individual blisters are labeled with the patient’s name, date, time, and the medications it contains. This way you know specifically what date and time to take your medications. So, if you are worried if you took your medications or not, simply look at the labels.
Errors in taking medications can lead to hospitalizations. When it comes to managing your medications, Dispill takes away the guessing game. No more “have I taken my medications this morning?” or “which pills do I need to take now?” The blister packs are color-coded for the time of day so you know exactly when to take your medications and which ones.
Not going to be home for several hours or going on a vacation? Dispill is made portable for your convenience. Simply detach an individual blister or the desired amount and take it to go!
Dispill packaging system is filled directly by your pharmacist to make your life easier. Ask your pharmacist about Dispill today!